Everyone loves a bargain, but not all nearly new sales are created equal. At Table Tots nearly new sales, you’ll find a well organised sale full of fantastic buys every single time. Here are the top 10 reasons you’ll love to shop with Table Tots.
- Plenty of room to shop, buggy friendly – Overcrowded? We can’t guess how many are going to turn up to shop but with experience we’ve learnt that wide aisles and carefully chosen venues with the space and comfort of their shoppers in mind. They are also very conscious of health and safety issues so you’ll find their sales to be a safe, enjoyable shopping experience.
- Name brands for a fraction of the price – Did you know that at Table Tots nearly new sales most high street items will sell for around 25-30% of the original price? You can even find new items, often with their original tags or boxes.
- Fair to all – At Table Tots sales there is no early buying so you know that when the doors open all the best deals are still there. Table Tots nearly new sales owners Andy and Jude recommend arriving to queue up at least 20 minutes before the sale start if you want to be one of the first through the doors.
- Great deals – At Table Tots nearly new sales you will find your pounds go a long way. When mum of four and local blogger Nikki recently visited our sales she found she was able to buy toys, shoes, clothes, sleep sacks and a stair gate all for under £30.
“I was really pleased with some of my amazing finds I managed to get and my kids are loving all their new toys, plus I finally got round to getting a gate for my little ones’ bedroom which means that soon we can take her out of a cot and put her into a big bed,” said Nikki.
- Family friendly – Owners Andy and Jude pride themselves in making Table Tots nearly new sales family friendly. For buyers who queue before the sale, they play a game of pass the parcel in line, keeping both the grown-ups and kids entertained. They also have a prize for the “first bump” spotted, and for mums who may be feeling faint, a welcome cuppa or snack.
- Easy to find, free parking! – Anyone who has been to a Table Tots sale will recognise the bright ‘Table Tots’ signs pointing the way. Andy spends time hanging posters before each sale, ensuring that routes to the venues are well marked. Table Tots sales are held at schools and Leisure Centre sports halls so there is always plenty of easy, free parking for shoppers, directions on our website, first come, first served.
- Food and drink stall – Every sale has a well-stocked food and drink table in case you feel like you need to refuel after bargain hunting, or need to keep kids and spouses happy while you shop.
Leisure centres usually do their own refreshments.
- Quirky finds – You never know what you’ll find at a nearly new sale. Giant rocking horse? Check. Barbie doll hair styling mannequin? Double check. Summer shoes you didn’t know you needed yet? Finding hidden treasure is half the fun. Designer Wellies in abundance!
- Loyalty card – Table Tots nearly new sales have a loyalty card scheme for shoppers. Anyone who attends 4 sales will get free entry to their 5th sale. Completed loyalty cards even qualify for a free Tots pack for the little ones. Let Jude/Andy have completed cards please with your e mail.
- See before you buy – Nothing beats looking at something in person. At Table Tots nearly new sales you are buying directly from families who purchased the items. You can see for yourself what the item looks like and ask the sellers any questions you might have.
Table Tots Nearly New Sales are a Families to Families concept event. Mums enjoy the social aspect (often a break away from their families) although ALL are welcome. The youngest Totter recorded being was just 4 days old! Dads and Grandparents can enjoy the cuppa & cake deal on offer whilst Mum shops!