Why do thousands of Yorkshire parents sell their pre loved goods with Table Tots every year?
It’s not just because they regularly run large, busy sales in venues all across Yorkshire, it’s also because they know that the little things make all the difference. Their dedication to details makes Table Tots an enjoyable experience and sees both sellers and shoppers returning sale after sale.
Here are 10 reasons busy families choose to sell with Table Tots
- Bigger is Better! – Table Tots run busy events with over 50 tables in large, carefully chosen venues. They draw more shoppers as everyone enjoys having plenty of choice and plenty of room to browse.
- Table Tots looks after their sellers – With so much experience, Table Tots knows how to make the sale a comfortable experience, especially for first time sellers. Sellers get an hour to set up before any shoppers enter the sale; they even get to use a separate entrance from the shoppers. This means you can set up without the stress of people trying to buy items early.
- Get paid instantly in cash = £ holiday / treat spends! – At Table Tots, once you’ve paid for your table booking fee, you’re done. There are no hidden fees or shocking invoices in a month’s time. Payment changes hands immediately so there are no ‘time wasters’ or disappointments.
- Charity support – Table Tots offer local charities and fundraisers free floor space at their sales. Martin House Children’s Hospice is their chosen charity, they fundraise for them at their Craft & Gift Fairs.
In Hull, the chosen charity is Abbie’s Fund, which raises money to provide memory boxes for the Maternity Unit at Hull Royal Infirmary’s Women and Children’s Hospital. The memory boxes are given to parents who have lost babies. Table Tots sponsored their printed flyers this year.
As Table Tots owners Andy and Jude are both animal lovers, they show their support to animal based charities, Wonkey Donkey Sanctuary and various dog rescues as well.
- Tried and tested venues – Table Tots has been running nearly new sales across Yorkshire for the past five years. They have spent time building up the venues so that their repeat shoppers know to expect a high quality sale. They are also experts in choosing the right venues and setting them up in a way that makes both shopping and selling an enjoyable experience while adhering to legislations and health and safety.
- Table Tots do the advertising – A lot of hard work goes into getting people through the door of a nearly new sale. The good news is that Table Tots does all of the work for you. They heavily promote their sales online and they are also out pounding the streets, putting up signs, and spreading the Table Tots word. Big on networking with small like minded businesses. Sharing is caring.
- Repeat customers are key – At any Table Tots nearly new sale you will find that a large portion of both the shoppers and sellers are repeat Table Tots customers. Andy and Jude genuinely want everyone to do well and they offer everyone a great sale; They play pass the parcel with shoppers in the queue before the sale to keep everyone (including the kids) busy, they have a prize for the “first bump” spotted, and provide a free cuppa /water and chocolate for mums who may be feeling faint. They also have a loyalty card scheme for shoppers. Anyone who attends 4 sales will get free entry to their 5th sale. Completed loyalty cards even qualify for a “free Tots pack for a little one to enjoy.”
- Discounted table hire – Sellers who book again on sale days can claim 20% discount for another sale table hire.
New baby outgrowing everything every few months? Like to have a regular clear out of extra toys and kids’ clothes? You can book in regular sales at a reduced price.
- Show off your items in person – One big advantage that nearly new sales have over online selling is that you are standing at your own table with your own goods, allowing you to demonstrate your items in person. Shoppers can see just how nice your pram or ‘mint condition’ party dress really looks.
- Save time – With a nearly new sale, no picture taking or uploading is required. You don’t have to worry about packaging items and multiple trips to the post office. You also don’t have to wait around for people who say they are going to pick something up from your home. Avoid the disappointment of “no show” time wasters.
Table Tots Nearly New Sales are a Families to Families concept event. Mums enjoy the social aspect (often a break away from their families) although ALL are welcome. The youngest Totter recorded being was just 4 days old! Dads and Grandparents can enjoy the cuppa & cake deal on offer whilst Mum shops!